The Administration Team is essential in the smooth day-to-day running of the County. The needs of every County are different; your own County’s needs must be taken into account when appointing an Administration Team.
The work of the Administration Team may include:
- responding to general enquiries
- administrating County events – including producing posters, booking forms and collating bookings
- reviewing dates of appointments and long service awards
- preparing and distributing agendas and minutes of meetings
- ensuring the appropriate financial processes are followed
- distributing the County newsletter.